Women's Self-Defense Training
If you were unable to participate in the recent Women’s Self-Defense class, we are holding another session of this same training on Saturday, April 17 at 10am - 3pm in the Wallen Rd Activity Center. Please arrive at 9:45am to check in
Self-Defense starts with self-awareness and an awareness of your environment. Learn simple, effective self-defense taught by trained & certified professional instructors.
Registration is limited to 30 participants.
This training is for women of Headwaters Church (minors 14+ must be accompanied by parent/legal guardian)
Topics covered include:
• Avoiding presenting the appearance of a victim
• Managing verbal encounters
• Understanding and managing "personal space"
• Learn to trust your instincts
• When is violence "the answer"?
• Weapons in a weapons-free zone
• Identifying soft targets
• Into to use of physical tactics (practical application)
• How to safely exit an encounter
Cost: $10.00 per person
Chick-fil-A lunch provided
Casual Clothes preferred
Questions: contact Tim Williams email@example.com