Women's Self-Defense Training
Don't miss this
Situational Awareness & Defense Training for Women!
Self-Defense starts with self-awareness and an awareness of your environment. Learn simple, effective self-defense taught by trained & certified professional instructors.
Sat, Feb 27, 10am-3pm
Wallen Road | Activity Center
This training is for women of Headwaters Church (minors 14+ must be accompanied by parent/legal guardian)
Topics covered include:
• Avoiding presenting the appearance of a victim
• Managing verbal encounters
• Understanding and managing "personal space"
• Learn to trust your instincts
• When is violence "the answer"?
• Weapons in a weapons-free zone
• Identifying soft targets
• Into to use of physical tactics (practical application)
• How to safely exit an encounter
Cost: $10.00 per person
Chick-fil-A lunch provided
Casual Clothes preferred
Questions: contact Tim Williams firstname.lastname@example.org